*By signing up for any
plan you agree to abide by the AUP/TOS.
We prefer Direct Deposit (Australia Only) and also accept the following
credit card payment types via
internationally recognised 3rd party PayPal:
Cpanel offers various levels of Web server
Web Host Manager: Web hosting administrators can set up
and manage system items like assigning IPs, services like
mail relay parameters and DNS server default templates, and
control panel configurations.
Reseller Client Level: Working
within limits set by hosting administrators, resellers also
us e WHM for multiple domain creation and management tasks.
- Create hosting for domains, including setting up standard
and anonymous FTP service.
- Set domain-level limits on user accounts, mail accounts
and databases, manage DNS zones, and set up domain tools
like Webalizer and Webmail.
- Private label CPanel as your own hosting interface, set
screen paging options and specify the control panel language.
- Offer new value-added domain registration and management
services, and gain new revenue through sales of domain
Domain Owner Level: Domain
owners can perform both simple and complex tasks within their
domains. CPanel reduces domain owners' support needs and gives
them the ability to:
- Create and manage email accounts-POP3, redirects, groups.
- Create new web users within a domain.
- Create and manage protected directories (SSL and non-SSL).
- Administer domain SSL certificates.
- Use both standard and anonymous FTP services.
- Create and manage databases with PHP MyAdmin.
- Utilize Webmail email service.
- Access domain-level statistics
For more information, please contact